44" Rough Cut Trailcutter
- Perfect for any big mowing job
- Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience
- Designed to dramatically reduce mowing time
- Easily attaches to your ATV or lawn tractor
- Ultimate time saver for large jobs
- Cut brush up to 3" in diameter
- (2) 16" pneumatic sealant filled tires
- (2) heavy-duty swinging blades
- Convenient single-point cutting height adjustment with 4" range
- Remote operator control console lets you safely engage and disengage from a distance
- Heavy duty work requires Swisher's heavy duty Trailcutter
- 11.5 HP (344cc) Briggs & Stratton recoil start engine
- 44" welded, 11-gauge steel tow-behind cutting deck
- Rear discharge
- Universal articulating pin hitch
- Heavy duty stump jumper
- (2) break away swinging blades
- (2) 16" pneumatic tires
- Steel bumpers
|Listing:||Made in USA, Quick Ship|
|Cutting Options||Rear Discharge|
|Engine CC||301cc - 400cc|
Gas mowers are typically the most powerful type of mower, but they also require the most maintenace because of the engine. Electric mowers are bound by a cord and may need an extension cord for larger lawns. They typically have less power than gas mowers, but require less maintenance and create much less polution. Battery powered mowers combine the environmental benefit of electric mowers and the maneuverability of gas mowers; their power is comparable to electric mowers.
|Lawn Mower Power Source||Gas Mowers|
Push mowers constitute the majority of lawn mowers as they are guided by the user pushing the mower from behind. Tow Behind mowers can be attached to the back of a tractor or ATV and are best used for much larger areas. Reel mowers are manually powered by pushing and engaging a spinning cylinder of blades. Riding mowers are great for larger lawns and provide the operator a seat on the mower and controls. Zero Turn mowers are riding mowers that can turn in place. Robot mowers are contained by a border and require almost no human interaction, they are best maintaining an area up to five acres.
|Lawn Mower Type||Tow Behind Mowers|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Lawn Mowers - 2025|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 1/29/2015 7:59:21 AM