14.5 HP 60" Electric Start Finish Cut Trailmower
If you have a large area of grass to mow, you need a Swisher Trailmower! Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, the Swisher 60" 14.5 HP Trailmower is designed to dramatically reduce mowing time. The Swisher Trailmower attaches to ATV's, lawn tractors, and any utility vehicles to cut large lawns and meadows fast. The Trailmower is the ultimate time saver. Get the job done fast and getting back to your weekend!
- Three blades
- Powered by a 14.5 horsepower, Briggs and Stratton engine
- 60" side-discharge cutting deck:
- Cuts wide swaths
- Spreads the grass out to avoid choking
- True floating deck reduces scalping for professional mowing results, even on tricky terrain
- Equipped with a handy 12-volt key starter, so firing up the mower is a snap, rather than a big workout
- A universal articulating hitch:
- Attaches to any hitch system
- Lets the mower maneuver easily behind whatever is pulling it
- The 2.5 gallon fuel tank:
- Less downtime
- More productivity
- Side discharge and metal chute
- Operating blade engage/disengage controls
- 1.5" to 5.5" variable cutting height adjustment
- Cutting-height adjustment handles are easy to control for just the right cut
- Lock-out system and safety tether kill switch
- Three 5" diameter anti-scalp rollers for smoother travel
- Electronic safety switch
- Covered battery with access panel
- Uses a standard lawn and garden U1R battery (not included)
Note: Not for sale in California.
|Listing:||Made in USA, Quick Ship|
Gas mowers are typically the most powerful type of mower, but they also require the most maintenace because of the engine. Electric mowers are bound by a cord and may need an extension cord for larger lawns. They typically have less power than gas mowers, but require less maintenance and create much less polution. Battery powered mowers combine the environmental benefit of electric mowers and the maneuverability of gas mowers; their power is comparable to electric mowers.
|Lawn Mower Power Source||Gas Mowers|
Push mowers constitute the majority of lawn mowers as they are guided by the user pushing the mower from behind. Tow Behind mowers can be attached to the back of a tractor or ATV and are best used for much larger areas. Reel mowers are manually powered by pushing and engaging a spinning cylinder of blades. Riding mowers are great for larger lawns and provide the operator a seat on the mower and controls. Zero Turn mowers are riding mowers that can turn in place. Robot mowers are contained by a border and require almost no human interaction, they are best maintaining an area up to five acres.
|Lawn Mower Type||Tow Behind Mowers|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Lawn Mowers - 2025|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.