Swisher FC10544BS 44-in Finish Cut Trail Mower
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
44" Finish Cut Trail Mower
If you have a large area of grass to mow, you need a Swisher Trailmower.
- 10.5 HP (344cc) Briggs & Stratton recoil start engine
- Operating blade engage/disengage controls
- Finish cut: Twin blade system
- Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience
- Designed to dramatically reduce your mowing time
- The Trailmower can easily attach to your lawn tractor or ATV
- Wing mower
- 10.5 HP
- Doubling your cutting width
- 44" cutting deck with rear discharge
- Single-point cutting height adjustment of 1.5"-4.5"
- Left-to-right adjustable offset hitch
- Great for mowing ditches or under low hanging trees
- No tools are required
- Wider tires for better flotation and stability
- Exclusive bumper rollers
- Protects against damage to your trees and shrubs
- The ultimate time saver
|Materials:||Heavy Steel Construction|
|Listing:||Made in USA|
|Cutting Options||Rear Discharge|
Push mowers constitute the majority of lawn mowers as they are guided by the user pushing the mower from behind. Tow Behind mowers can be attached to the back of a tractor or ATV and are best used for much larger areas. Reel mowers are manually powered by pushing and engaging a spinning cylinder of blades. Riding mowers are great for larger lawns and provide the operator a seat on the mower and controls. Zero Turn mowers are riding mowers that can turn in place. Robot mowers are contained by a border and require almost no human interaction, they are best maintaining an area up to five acres.
|Lawn Mower Type||Tow Behind Mowers|
|Engine CC||301cc - 400cc|
Gas mowers are typically the most powerful type of mower, but they also require the most maintenace because of the engine. Electric mowers are bound by a cord and may need an extension cord for larger lawns. They typically have less power than gas mowers, but require less maintenance and create much less polution. Battery powered mowers combine the environmental benefit of electric mowers and the maneuverability of gas mowers; their power is comparable to electric mowers.
|Lawn Mower Power Source||Gas Mowers|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Lawn Mowers - 2025|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB131 DBServer: EASTDB03 Created On: 3/2/2015 9:42:30 AM