Sun Joe MJ408C Mow Joe 3-in-1 Cordless Lawn Mower
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
Mow Joe 3-in-1 Cordless Lawn Mower
- Side discharge, rear bag, and mulch
- Ideal for medium lawns
- Instant start
- Safety switch prevents accidental starting
- No gas, oil, or tune-ups make it effortless to start
- Once charged, can cut a full 1/4 acre of lawn
- Cuts for over an hour on full charge and normal use
- Battery is designed to last many seasons and is replaceable
- Bag is easy to detach for convenient disposal
- Virtually maintenance free
- Drive Type: Push
- Battery Power: 24 V Rechargeable Battery
- Cutting Height: 1.75" to 3.75"
- Height Control: Seven Position Manual Height Adjustment
- Rear Bag Capacity: 15.06 Gallons
- Wheels: 7" Front, 8" Rear
|Listing:||, ETL Listed|
Gas mowers are typically the most powerful type of mower, but they also require the most maintenace because of the engine. Electric mowers are bound by a cord and may need an extension cord for larger lawns. They typically have less power than gas mowers, but require less maintenance and create much less polution. Battery powered mowers combine the environmental benefit of electric mowers and the maneuverability of gas mowers; their power is comparable to electric mowers.
|Lawn Mower Power Source||Cordless Electric Mowers|
Push mowers constitute the majority of lawn mowers as they are guided by the user pushing the mower from behind. Tow Behind mowers can be attached to the back of a tractor or ATV and are best used for much larger areas. Reel mowers are manually powered by pushing and engaging a spinning cylinder of blades. Riding mowers are great for larger lawns and provide the operator a seat on the mower and controls. Zero Turn mowers are riding mowers that can turn in place. Robot mowers are contained by a border and require almost no human interaction, they are best maintaining an area up to five acres.
|Lawn Mower Type||Push Mowers|
|Cutting Diameter:||20 inches|
|Blade Length:||20 inches|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Lawn Mowers - 2025|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 2/1/2015 7:37:26 AM