iON 40-Volt Cordless 16-in Brushless Motor Lawn Mower
Ditch the gas, oil, noxious fumes, pull-cords, and extension cords with the Sun Joe iON16 LM cordless lawn mower! This cordless dynamo is also engineered with a powerful brushless motor for increased battery efficiency, optimal motor performance and extended motor life to keep your iON mowing strong season after season.
- 40-Volt 4.0-Ah EcoSharp™ rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 40 minutes of whisper-quiet runtime and is compatible with all iON tools
- Compact design ideal for small to mid-sized lawns
- Rugged front and rear all-terrain wheels make it easy to maneuver in tight spaces
- 9.25-gal grass bag conveniently detaches to dispose of grass clippings
- Tool-free 6-position height adjustment lever tailors grass cutting height from 1.18-in to 3.15-in
- Foldable handle is ergonomic to maximize user comfort
- Instant push-button start
- CSA, Energy Star, and ETL listed
- Cutting width: 15-in
- Mower deck width: 16-in
- Rear wheel size: 8-in
|Listing:||ETL Listed, , Eco-Friendly, Quick Ship, CSA Listed|
|Bagger Included||Bagger Included|
Gas mowers are typically the most powerful type of mower, but they also require the most maintenace because of the engine. Electric mowers are bound by a cord and may need an extension cord for larger lawns. They typically have less power than gas mowers, but require less maintenance and create much less polution. Battery powered mowers combine the environmental benefit of electric mowers and the maneuverability of gas mowers; their power is comparable to electric mowers.
|Lawn Mower Power Source||Cordless Electric Mowers|
Push mowers constitute the majority of lawn mowers as they are guided by the user pushing the mower from behind. Tow Behind mowers can be attached to the back of a tractor or ATV and are best used for much larger areas. Reel mowers are manually powered by pushing and engaging a spinning cylinder of blades. Riding mowers are great for larger lawns and provide the operator a seat on the mower and controls. Zero Turn mowers are riding mowers that can turn in place. Robot mowers are contained by a border and require almost no human interaction, they are best maintaining an area up to five acres.
|Lawn Mower Type||Push Mowers|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Lawn Mowers - 2025|
Energy Efficient Lawn Mowers
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.