Automatic Lawn Mower
Robomow® RL850 is an automatic lawnmower that cuts the grass all by itself. All you have to do is drive it to the lawn and press the GO button. Robomow® will do all the hard work, leaving a beautiful manicured lawn.
- 53cm heavy-duty 3-blades mulching system
- Recommended for lawns of up to 10,700 square feet
- Exclusive drop-and-go 24-volt batteries
- Manual controller for convenient transport of the mower from the garage to the lawn and between plots, as well as mowing very narrow areas manually
- Knobby wheels: recommended for lawns with high grass, sloping or bumpy ground
- Weight: 50lb. Unit + 28lb. power pack
- Mowing height: 1.75”- 3.25” with high cut blades and 1”-2.5” with low cut blades, easy to set
|Listing:||, CSA Listed|
Gas mowers are typically the most powerful type of mower, but they also require the most maintenace because of the engine. Electric mowers are bound by a cord and may need an extension cord for larger lawns. They typically have less power than gas mowers, but require less maintenance and create much less polution. Battery powered mowers combine the environmental benefit of electric mowers and the maneuverability of gas mowers; their power is comparable to electric mowers.
|Lawn Mower Power Source||Cordless Electric Mowers|
Push mowers constitute the majority of lawn mowers as they are guided by the user pushing the mower from behind. Tow Behind mowers can be attached to the back of a tractor or ATV and are best used for much larger areas. Reel mowers are manually powered by pushing and engaging a spinning cylinder of blades. Riding mowers are great for larger lawns and provide the operator a seat on the mower and controls. Zero Turn mowers are riding mowers that can turn in place. Robot mowers are contained by a border and require almost no human interaction, they are best maintaining an area up to five acres.
|Lawn Mower Type||Robot Mowers|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Lawn Mowers - 2025|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.