Robomow RL2000 Automatic Lawn Mower with Base Station
Automatic Lawnmower with Base Station
Robomow® RL2000 is an automatic lawnmower that cuts the grass all by itself. All you have to do is schedule a weekly program. It will depart from the base station at the pre-set scheduled days and times. At the end of each operation Robomow® returns to the base station for charging until the next scheduled operation. Your lawn will be maintained even when you are away from home!
- The RL2000 is recommended for lawns of up to 4,921-6,561 square feet (1,500-2,000 square meters) depending on grass type and condition.
- 53cm heavy-duty 3-blade mulching system
- Exclusive drop-and-go 24-volt batteries
- User controlled theft protection and disabling system
- Manual controller to mow very narrow areas manually
- Knobby wheels: recommended for lawns with high grass, sloping or bumpy ground
- Top of the range model and is designed to mow big domestic lawns
- Weight: 23.7kg + 14.1kg (batteries)
- Mowing height: 26-63 mm, easy to set
|Listing:||, CSA Listed|
Gas mowers are typically the most powerful type of mower, but they also require the most maintenace because of the engine. Electric mowers are bound by a cord and may need an extension cord for larger lawns. They typically have less power than gas mowers, but require less maintenance and create much less polution. Battery powered mowers combine the environmental benefit of electric mowers and the maneuverability of gas mowers; their power is comparable to electric mowers.
|Lawn Mower Power Source||Cordless Electric Mowers|
Push mowers constitute the majority of lawn mowers as they are guided by the user pushing the mower from behind. Tow Behind mowers can be attached to the back of a tractor or ATV and are best used for much larger areas. Reel mowers are manually powered by pushing and engaging a spinning cylinder of blades. Riding mowers are great for larger lawns and provide the operator a seat on the mower and controls. Zero Turn mowers are riding mowers that can turn in place. Robot mowers are contained by a border and require almost no human interaction, they are best maintaining an area up to five acres.
|Lawn Mower Type||Robot Mowers|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Lawn Mowers - 2025|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.