GreenWorks 25322 G-MAX 16-in 2-in-1 40V Cordless Lawn Mower
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
G-MAX 16-in 2-in-1 40V Cordless Lawn Mower
- High Performance G-MAX 40V Lithium-Ion Battery delivers fade-free power with no memory loss after charging
- 16-in cutting deck allows you to maneuver through small to medium size yards easier
- Single lever 5-position height adjustment for the best cut in all environments
- 2-in-1 feature offers rear bagging and mulching capability for multiple use
- 7-in rear wheels and 6-in front wheels for easy maneuvering throughout your yard
- Foam padded handle folds down for simple and convenient storage and transportation
- Compatible with only GreenWorks G-MAX 40V Battery Models 29462, 29472 and Charger 29482
- Battery type - 40V Lithium-ion
- Charger time - 2 hours
- No-load speed - 3500±150 RPM
- Cutting path - 16-in (40.6cm)
- Height adjustments - 1-1/4 - 3 3/8-in (3.0 - 8.5 cm)
- Functions - 2-in-1 Mulch or rear bag
- Cutting Deck: 16-in W x 26.125-in D x 13.375-in H
- Collecting Bag Capacity: 1.42 Bushel
- Rear Discharge Bag
- Mulch Plug
- 4Ah 40V Lithium-Ion Battery
- Owner's Manual
|Listing:||Quick Ship, CSA Listed|
Gas mowers are typically the most powerful type of mower, but they also require the most maintenace because of the engine. Electric mowers are bound by a cord and may need an extension cord for larger lawns. They typically have less power than gas mowers, but require less maintenance and create much less polution. Battery powered mowers combine the environmental benefit of electric mowers and the maneuverability of gas mowers; their power is comparable to electric mowers.
|Lawn Mower Power Source||Cordless Electric Mowers|
Push mowers constitute the majority of lawn mowers as they are guided by the user pushing the mower from behind. Tow Behind mowers can be attached to the back of a tractor or ATV and are best used for much larger areas. Reel mowers are manually powered by pushing and engaging a spinning cylinder of blades. Riding mowers are great for larger lawns and provide the operator a seat on the mower and controls. Zero Turn mowers are riding mowers that can turn in place. Robot mowers are contained by a border and require almost no human interaction, they are best maintaining an area up to five acres.
|Lawn Mower Type||Push Mowers|
You Save $17.38
You Save $6.61
More items in this collection
You Save $19.14
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Lawn Mowers - 2025|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 2/1/2015 5:52:01 AM