GreenWorks 25302 G-MAX 20-in 2-in-1 40V Cordless TwinForce Lawn Mower
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
20-in 2-in-1 40V Cordless TwinForce Lawn Mower
- Powerful G-MAX 40V Li-Ion Systems delivers greater efficiency with up to 70 minutes of run time with included batteries
- 20-in cutting deck offers a great balance of maneuverability and cutting capacity making it ideal for mid-sized areas
- Innovative SMART CUT technology adjust for power or runtime based on the thickness of your grass
- Dual blades offer better cut quality, superior mulching and bagging capabilities
- Automatic battery switchover pulls power from the second battery once the first is depleted to eliminate downtime
- 5-Position single lever height adjuster
- 2-in-1 Feature offers versatile use with mulching and rear bagging capabilities
- Hard top rear bag indicates when the bag is full and needs to be emptied
- Easy Fold System for storage or compact transportation
- 10-in Rear wheels and 7-in front wheels make it easy to maneuver through any range of terrain
- Foam padded handle
- Use with (2) G-MAX 40V 4Ah Li-Ion battery for up to 90 minutes of runtime
- Compatible with only GreenWorks G-MAX 40V Battery Models 29462, 29472 and Charger 29482
- Battery type - 40V Lithium-ion
- Charger time - 1 hour, for 40V, 73Wh Battery / 2 hours, for 40V, 146Wh Battery
- No-load speed - 5000 RPM
- Height adjustments - 1-3/8-in to 3-3/8-in (3.8 - 8.5 cm)
- Functions - 2-in-1 Mulch or rear bag
- Rear Discharge Bag
- Mulch Plug
- 4Ah Battery
- 2Ah Battery
- Owner's Manual
|Listing:||Quick Ship, CSA Listed|
Gas mowers are typically the most powerful type of mower, but they also require the most maintenace because of the engine. Electric mowers are bound by a cord and may need an extension cord for larger lawns. They typically have less power than gas mowers, but require less maintenance and create much less polution. Battery powered mowers combine the environmental benefit of electric mowers and the maneuverability of gas mowers; their power is comparable to electric mowers.
|Lawn Mower Power Source||Cordless Electric Mowers|
Push mowers constitute the majority of lawn mowers as they are guided by the user pushing the mower from behind. Tow Behind mowers can be attached to the back of a tractor or ATV and are best used for much larger areas. Reel mowers are manually powered by pushing and engaging a spinning cylinder of blades. Riding mowers are great for larger lawns and provide the operator a seat on the mower and controls. Zero Turn mowers are riding mowers that can turn in place. Robot mowers are contained by a border and require almost no human interaction, they are best maintaining an area up to five acres.
|Lawn Mower Type||Push Mowers|
You Save $6.02
You Save $13.88
More items in this collection
You Save $13.48
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Lawn Mowers - 2025|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 3/2/2015 11:58:46 PM