GreenWorks 25223 G-MAX 19-in 3-in-1 40V Cordless Lawn Mower
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
G-MAX 19-in 3-in-1 40V Cordless Lawn Mower
- High Performance G-MAX 40V Lithium-Ion Batteries delivers fade-free power with no memory loss after charging
- 19-in Steel cutting deck for faster more efficient results
- 3-in-1 Feature offers versatile options with rear bagging, mulching and side discharge
- Single lever 7-position height adjustment
- Large 10-in rear wheels and 7-in front wheels for easy control and maneuvering
- Foam padded handle folds down for simple and convenient storage and transportation
- Compatible with only GreenWorks G-MAX 40V Battery Models 29462, 29472 and Charger 29482
- Battery type - 40V Lithium-ion
- Charger time - 1 hour, for 40V, 73Wh Battery / 2 hours, for 40V, 146Wh Battery
- No-load speed - 3300 RPM
- Height adjustments - 1 1/4 - 3 1/2-in (3.2 - 8.9 cm)
- Functions - Mulch, side discharge or rear bag
- Side Discharge Chute
- Rear Discharge Bag
- Capacity: 1.42 Bushel
- Mulch Plug
- 4Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
- 2Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
- Owner's Manual
|Materials:||Steel Deck, Plastic Housing|
|Listing:||Quick Ship, CSA Listed|
Gas mowers are typically the most powerful type of mower, but they also require the most maintenace because of the engine. Electric mowers are bound by a cord and may need an extension cord for larger lawns. They typically have less power than gas mowers, but require less maintenance and create much less polution. Battery powered mowers combine the environmental benefit of electric mowers and the maneuverability of gas mowers; their power is comparable to electric mowers.
|Lawn Mower Power Source||Cordless Electric Mowers|
Push mowers constitute the majority of lawn mowers as they are guided by the user pushing the mower from behind. Tow Behind mowers can be attached to the back of a tractor or ATV and are best used for much larger areas. Reel mowers are manually powered by pushing and engaging a spinning cylinder of blades. Riding mowers are great for larger lawns and provide the operator a seat on the mower and controls. Zero Turn mowers are riding mowers that can turn in place. Robot mowers are contained by a border and require almost no human interaction, they are best maintaining an area up to five acres.
|Lawn Mower Type||Push Mowers|
You Save $17.38
You Save $6.61
More items in this collection
You Save $19.14
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Lawn Mowers - 2025|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB121 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 2/1/2015 11:56:58 AM