Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLIVE CHAT
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
GreenWorks 25142 16-in 2-in-1 Electric Bag / Mulch Lawn Mower
16-in 2-in-1 Electric Bag / Mulch Lawn Mower
- Powerful 10 Amp motor delivers enough power to cut through tough grass
- Durable 16-in cutting deck gets the job done quicker and more efficiently
- 5-Position height adjustment for the perfect cut on all grass types
- Wide 7-in rear wheels and 6-in front wheels makes it easy to maneuver around uneven terrain and flower beds
- Handle folds down for simple and convenient storage
- Motor - 120V AC, 60 Hz, 10 A
- No-load speed - 3800±150 RPM
- Cutting path - 16-in (40.6cm)
- Height adjustments - 5/8 - 2 5/8-in (1.7 - 6.7 cm)
- Functions - 2-in-1 Mulch or rear bag
- 10 Amp 16-in Mower
- Cutting Deck: 16-in W x 26.375-in D x 13.5-in H
- Rear Discharge Bag
- Mulch Plug
- Owner's Manual
|Bagger Included||Bagger Included|
Gas mowers are typically the most powerful type of mower, but they also require the most maintenace because of the engine. Electric mowers are bound by a cord and may need an extension cord for larger lawns. They typically have less power than gas mowers, but require less maintenance and create much less polution. Battery powered mowers combine the environmental benefit of electric mowers and the maneuverability of gas mowers; their power is comparable to electric mowers.
|Lawn Mower Power Source||Corded Electric Mowers|
Push mowers constitute the majority of lawn mowers as they are guided by the user pushing the mower from behind. Tow Behind mowers can be attached to the back of a tractor or ATV and are best used for much larger areas. Reel mowers are manually powered by pushing and engaging a spinning cylinder of blades. Riding mowers are great for larger lawns and provide the operator a seat on the mower and controls. Zero Turn mowers are riding mowers that can turn in place. Robot mowers are contained by a border and require almost no human interaction, they are best maintaining an area up to five acres.
|Lawn Mower Type||Push Mowers|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Lawn Mowers - 2025|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 9/19/2014 10:33:57 AM