Little Giant Ladders 10102LG Type 1A Classic 17-ft Multi-Use Ladder
Type 1A Classic 17' Multi-Use Ladder
When used correctly, the Little Giant Classic is the strongest, safest, most versatile ladder in the world. The Classic's patented Triple-Lock Hinge™ and telescoping sides make it a true multi-use ladder.
- Can be used in 24 unique configurations, as an A-frame, extension, staircase and 90-degree ladder, and as a trestle-and-plank scaffolding system
- Constructed of heavy wall, aerospace-grade aluminum
- Wide-flared legs give it a feeling of stability
- Exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards
- Rated to hold 300 lbs on both sides and is a true two-person ladder
- Extension max height: 14' 11"
- Extension min height: 8' 11"
- A-Frame max height: 7' 2"
- A-Frame min height: 4' 1"
- Storage height: 4' 7"
- Storage depth: 8"
- Width at base: 2' 0.5"
- Palm and hinge system: Enhanced Bi-Lock
- Lock tab system: Extra heavy duty
- Wheels: Yes
- Max rung depth: 3.125"
- Assembled in the USA
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Multi-Position Ladders - 22514|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.