Yaxell 67003-6 6-in Paring Knife
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
- Extremely sharp, extremely hard, and extremely durable, this 3-1/4-Inch Paring knife from Yaxell is the ultimate in superior quality kitchen knives.
- Yaxell blades are heated in a kiln to a very high temperature and then ice-hardened. Then they are again tempered using the high temperature to make the blade strong, durable and corrosion-resistant with long-lasting performance.
- The core material is VG10 “super steel,” composed of cobalt, molybdenum, vanadium, and carbon. This VG10 stainless steel is clad with 34 layers of soft and hard high-carbon stainless steel on each side, producing 69 layers for the Damascus look.
- The handle is constructed of FDA-approved black canvas-micarta, an odorless, enormously durable material made of resin and linen that will last decades. The end of the handle is stainless steel, which gives the knife outstanding stability. Two stainless steel rivets fasten the handle tightly.
- Product measures 7-5/8 x 3/4 x 5/8 inches.
- Manufacturer recommends Yaxell Ran knives be sharpened with the Yaxell RANSHARP sharpener (sold separately), a Japanese water stone, or a diamond steel honed for sharpening.
- All Yaxell merchandise is fully guaranteed against defects in material and/or craftsmanship.
- “Ran” means “the excellent” in Japanese.
- Yaxell - combining the best of advanced technology with unsurpassed Japanese blade knowledge and expertise handed down from generation to generation for centuries.
|Materials:||High-carbon stainless steel blade; resin and stainless steel handle|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Kitchen Knives - 2305|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 2/26/2015 11:21:56 PM