Ergo Chef Pro Series knives are forged from one solid piece of high-carbon German steel (type X50CrMoV15), so there’s no chance they’ll snap in two. They’re also precision heat-treated for long edge life to 56-58 RC. That’s "Rockwell," the hardness test for steel. In layman’s terms, that’s a perfect hardness for long edge life. Ergo Chef knives feel like a true extension of your hand, providing precise and efficient cuts.
- Combines a patented handle design with an offset blade that prevents your knuckles from contacting the cutting surface
- Provides smooth, safe cutting while keeping the crumbs and juices on the cutting surface
- Rated the highest of any other manufacturer's serrated multipurpose knives tested by culinary students and chefs
- Precision sharp D-shaped serrated edge that gives you perfect slices of bread with both hard and soft crusts without tearing, while minimizing the crumbs
- This multipurpose knife is also used for fruit or carving ham, chicken, and beef without tearing or shredding it because of its specially designed serrations
|Materials:||Composite POM Handle/German Steel Blade|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Kitchen Knives - 2305|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.