Pro Series 6" Chef Knife
Ergo Chef Pro Series knives are forged from one solid piece of high-carbon German steel (type X50CrMoV15), so there’s no chance they’ll snap in two. They’re also precision heat-treated for long edge life to 56-58 RC. That’s "Rockwell," the hardness test for steel. In layman’s terms, that’s a perfect hardness for long edge life. Ergo Chef knives feel like a true extension of your hand, providing precise and efficient cuts.
- Precision ground
- Full tang for strength and balance
- Blade incorporates an abbreviated bolster for easy sharpening and lighter weight
- Hollow grounds or ovals in the sides of the knife blade help prevent food from sticking, allowing you to cut very thin slices
- Handle is seamlessly molded to the knife tang and finished with three rivets for a beautiful classic look
- Great for vegetables, fruit, and mincing fresh basil, parsley and herbs
|Materials:||Composite POM Handle/German Steel Blade|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Kitchen Knives - 2305|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.