MMF Industries MMF2019 Key Cabinet
MMF Industries Key Cabinet
This steel key cabinet keeps track of your "loaner" keys and organizes your business. Ideal for offices, rental management companies, and truck and auto rental companies. Simply attach keys to the numbered key tags (included) and file on the key racks slots. When a key is loaned, an "Out Key" control tag (recording the key number, key recipient and date) is filled out and placed in the same spot as the loaned key. For additional accountability, a record chart can also be filled out.
- Steel Master Uni-Tag Key Cabinet is made of durable heavy-gauge steel with a chip-resistant and scratch-resistant pearl finish
- Full piano-length hinge allows you to open the cabinet fully and view all keys
- A door-mounted, single-key lock secures the cabinet
- Pre-drilled holes and mounting hardware allow easy installation
- Locking door includes standard disc tumble key lock with two keys
The height is generally measured from the top to the bottom of the safe.
|Height of Safe||10.01-in to 19.99-in, 20-in to 29.99-in|
The Lock Combination Style is what sort of lock you want for your safe.
|Lock Combination Style||Keyed|
Getting an idea on where a safe is going to be placed will help you find what type of safe you're looking for.
|Safe Location||Wall Safe|
|Type of Safe||Key Cabinets|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Safes - 1737|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.