4 Light Fascination Island Light
Breathtaking… that's what came to mind when we saw the ruins of an old Nevada mine at sunset. The walls had been constructed of wine bottles and mud. All those old bottles arranged so perfectly and capturing the sunlight, what better inspiration for a lighting family? We mimicked the bottle ends with recycled steel circles of varying sizes filled with recycled glass discs. Rarely before has a design based in "old" seemed so powerfully new.
- Hand-forged steel frame
- Aircraft cable suspension
- Enough cable for a 10 foot drop
- Steel frame made of 70% or greater recycled content
- Low-VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) finish
- Electrical wire can be clipped to an aircraft cable (clips provided), snaked up the center of pulled tight into a straight line up the center to create various looks.
|Light Bulb:||(4)100w A19 Med F Incand [Compare Bulbs]|
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
|Warranty||1 year warranty|
Refers to the number of lights on a given fixture. Choose from a wide variety of different fixtures ranging from 1 - 6+ lights.
|Number of Lights||4-Lights|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Kitchen Island Lighting - 443|
|Style||Modern - 3|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.