2 Light Hendrik Island Light
Named after renowned Dutch architect, Hendrik Berlage, the Hendrik island pendant is a gorgeous contemporary fixture that honors the man who was regarded by many as the "Father of Modern architecture." Much like Berlage himself, the Hendrik Collection is regarded as an intermediary between modern and traditional styles.
- Classic lines are enhanced with a soft touch of current style cues to work in a number of aesthetic environments.
- The warm hue of the finish is partnered with light umber etched glass for a fantastic balance of natural color.
- Includes two (2) 6" and two (2) 12" stems.
|Light Bulb:||(2)100w A19 Med F Incand [Compare Bulbs]|
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
Refers to the number of lights on a given fixture. Choose from a wide variety of different fixtures ranging from 1 - 6+ lights.
|Number of Lights||2-Lights|
|Overall Height:||4 feet 8½ inches|
|Canopy Diameter:||4.88 inches|
|Wire Length:||8 feet 8 inches|
Frequently Bought Together
- Kichler Lighting 1873 18 Light Hendri…
- Kichler Lighting 42431 16 Light Leeds…
Customers who bought this item also bought
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Customers Ultimately Buy
Product Support History
Tag This Product
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.