Morris Products 59116 Professional Infrared Thermometer with Laser Pointer
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
Professional Infrared Thermometer with Laser Pointer
Safely measure hot, hazardous, or hard to reach materials without touching the materials surface, simply pull the trigger and read the temperature.
- Service applications where temperature plays a role in product quality or equipment maintenance
- Built-in laser pointer locates exact spot for temperature measurement
- Fixed emissive (.95) covers 90% of surface applications
- Narrow 12:1 field of view (at 12" distance, measure 1" target)
- Automatic selection range and resolution to .1° up to 200°, 1° over 200°
- °C/°F switch able, auto power off and max hold
- Complete with 9V battery
- Measuring Ranges: -58° to 329° F (-50° to 200° C) with resolution of 34° F/1° C
- Basic accuracy ±1-1/2% of reading
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Infrared Thermometers - 2207|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB121 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 3/2/2015 3:46:48 PM