1-in Drive Impactool™ with 6-in Anvil
The 295A combines exceptional power, control, and durability.
- Delivers 1,770-ft-lb (2,400 Nm) of maximum torque, with a 5,250 rpm free speed @ 120 psi (8.3 bar)
- Fast torque delivers 1,000-ft/lbs in 2 seconds
- High-efficiency 6-vane motor
- Integral 360° swivel inlet makes kinked hoses a thing of the past
- Top mounted 295A dead handle provides great leverage for difficult underbody work
- Handle exhaust directs air away from the work
- 3-Position power regulator provides torque management
- Improved feather touch trigger
- Max. Torque in Reverse ft-lb (Nm): 1,475 (2000)
- Working Torque Range ft-lb (Nm): 100-900 (136-1220)
- Max. Free Speed rpm: 5,000
- Average Air Consumption cfm (L/min): 10 (283)
- Air Consumption @ Load cfm (L/min): 37 (1048)
- Sound Pressure/Power dBA: 103.4/114.4
- Air Inlet NPTF: 1/2-in (13mm)
- Min. Hose Size: 1/2-in (13mm)
|Warranty||1 Year Repair|
Impact Wrenches come in several different power configurations. If you are a mechanic and have air readily available the pneumatic option offers consistent reliable power and convenience. The battery option is desirable where ease of use is paramount and the corded electric option is best when electricity is available and longer running times are required.
|Impact Wrench Power Source||Pneumatic|
- Ingersoll Rand IRT293 1-in Drive Impa…
You Save $9.68
You Save $15.73
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Impact Wrenches - 1977|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/26/2015 8:59:26 PM