1-in Drive Impactool™
The shortest 1-in drive air impact wrench is also one of the most powerful. It combines a very compact size with high power output, making it ideal for tire changing, spring work, pinion nut and tractor pad removal, and shock work.
- 1,200-ft-lb of maximum torque
- Impressive power-to-size ratio
- Pressure-fed lube system for longer service life
- Dead handle offers improved operator control
- Max. Torque in Reverse ft-lb (Nm): 1,200 (1627)
- Working Torque Range ft-lb (Nm): 200-900 (272-1224)
- Max. Free Speed rpm: 5,500
- Impacts per minute: 1,000
- Average Air Consumption cfm (L/min): 9.5 (269)
- Air Consumption @ Load cfm (L/min): 39 (1104)
- Sound Pressure/Power dBA: 98.1/109.1
- Air Inlet NPTF: 1/2-in (13mm)
- Min. Hose Size: 1/2-in (13mm)
|Warranty||1 Year Repair|
Impact Wrenches come in several different power configurations. If you are a mechanic and have air readily available the pneumatic option offers consistent reliable power and convenience. The battery option is desirable where ease of use is paramount and the corded electric option is best when electricity is available and longer running times are required.
|Impact Wrench Power Source||Pneumatic|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Impact Wrenches - 1977|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.