Ingersoll Rand IRT261-6 3/4-in Drive Impactool™ with 6-in Anvil
3/4-in Drive Impactool™ with 6-in Anvil
The highly-regarded 261 model combines compact size at only 14.8-in long with high output, which makes it perfect for everything from spring work to pinion nut and track pad removal and major engine teardowns. When your work demands more power, Ingersoll Rand 3/4-in Impactools™ deliver - breaking free large, tough fasteners with 750-ft-lb to 1,250-ft-lb of torque.
- Jumbo hammer mechanism
- Pressure-fed lube system for trouble-free performance and longer life
- Max. Torque in Reverse ft-lb (Nm): 1,200 (1627)
- Working Torque Range ft-lb (Nm): 200-900 (272-1224)
- Max. Free Speed rpm: 5,500
- Impacts per minute: 1,000
- Average Air Consumption cfm (L/min): 9.5 (269)
- Air Consumption @ Load cfm (L/min): 38 (1076)
- Sound Pressure/Power dBA: 98.1/109.1
- Air Inlet NPTF: 3/8-in (10mm)
- Min. Hose Size: 1/2-in (13mm)
Impact Wrenches come in several different power configurations. If you are a mechanic and have air readily available the pneumatic option offers consistent reliable power and convenience. The battery option is desirable where ease of use is paramount and the corded electric option is best when electricity is available and longer running times are required.
|Impact Wrench Power Source||Pneumatic|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Impact Wrenches - 1977|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.