3/4-in Drive Impactool™
Ingersoll Rand has long provided professionals with tools that deliver the power, durability, reliability, and value needed to get the job done right. The 259 3/4-in Impactool™ is yet another example of this legacy — offering impressive performance, value, and convenience not found in competitive models.
The 259 is smaller and up to 2 pounds (0.91 kg) lighter than other 3/4-in impacts in its class. Together with its improved weight distribution, this makes the tool easier to handle. And, unlike most other 3/4-in impacts, the 259 doesn't require an upgrade to a 1/2-in (13mm) air line. This means lower shop costs and greater convenience of use … all without sacrificing tool performance.
When your work demands more power, Ingersoll Rand 3/4-in Impactools™ deliver - breaking free large, tough fasteners with 750-ft-lb to 1,250-ft-lb (1 016 to 1 695 Nm) of torque.
- Non-biased motor delivers 1,050-ft-lb (1424 Nm) of maximum torque in both forward and reverse
- Rocking dog impact mechanism works well on a wide range of air pressures
- Two power settings in both forward and reverse
- Variable speed trigger offers impressive control
- Handle-vented exhaust directs air away from the operator
- Silenced exhaust reduces tool noise while in use
- Ergonomic design for improved tool handling
- Max Torque ft-lb (Nm): 1,050 (1424)
- Working Torque Range ft-lb (Nm): 200-800 (271-1085)
- Avg. Free Speed rpm: 6,000
- Impacting Sound Level - dBA: 91.6
- Average Air Consumption cfm (L/min): 8 (227)
- Air Consumption @ Load cfm (L/min): 30 (850)
- Air Inlet NPT: 3/8-in
- Min Hose Size in (mm): 3/8-in (10mm)
Impact Wrenches come in several different power configurations. If you are a mechanic and have air readily available the pneumatic option offers consistent reliable power and convenience. The battery option is desirable where ease of use is paramount and the corded electric option is best when electricity is available and longer running times are required.
|Impact Wrench Power Source||Pneumatic|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Impact Wrenches - 1977|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.