1/2-in Drive Impactool™
Bring out the "big gun" for tire-changing, and other heavy automotive and truck work. The impact mechanism pumps out 500-ft-lbs torque at a free speed of 7,000 rpm to get the job done fast.
- Powerful with smooth, balanced blows
- Pressure-fed lubrication system automatically greases the impact mechanism
- Non-biased 500-ft-lb in forward and reverse
- Max. Torque in Reverse ft-lb (Nm): 500 (678)
- Working Torque Range ft-lb (Nm): 40-350 (54-470)
- Max. Free Speed rpm: 7,000
- Average Air Consumption cfm (L/min): 5.4 (153)
- Air Consumption @ Load cfm (L/min): 21 (595)
- Sound Pressure/Power dBA: 93/104
- Air Inlet NPTF: 1/4-in (6mm)
- Min. Hose Size: 3/8-in (10mm)
Impact Wrenches come in several different power configurations. If you are a mechanic and have air readily available the pneumatic option offers consistent reliable power and convenience. The battery option is desirable where ease of use is paramount and the corded electric option is best when electricity is available and longer running times are required.
|Impact Wrench Power Source||Pneumatic|
You Save $9.68
You Save $31.73
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Impact Wrenches - 1977|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/26/2015 12:04:15 PM