1/2-in Drive Impactool™
Ingersoll Rand has always stood for innovative solutions that help make your job easier. Now they've taken their most economical 1/2-in impact - the 236 - and packed it with more power, impressive features, and durability, giving you the highest quality for all your general service applications at an affordable price. The 236 delivers 450-ft-lb (610 Nm) of maximum torque with a free speed of 7,400 rpm, so no matter what job you're doing, this tool will get it done reliably and economically.
- Durable single hammer - impact mechanism reduces overall length for easier access to tough-to-reach places
- Two piece construction - for convenient motor accessibility and serviceability
- Easy-to-use forward / reverse power regulator delivers the right amount of power you need for the job
- Max. Torque in Reverse ft-lb (Nm): 450 (610)
- Working Torque Range ft-lb (Nm): 25-200 (34-306)
- Max. Free Speed rpm: 7,400
- Average Air Consumption cfm (L/min): 4.3 (122)
- Air Consumption @ Load cfm (L/min): 24 (680)
- Sound Pressure/Power dBA: 90.3/101.3
- Air Inlet NPTF: 1/4-in (6mm)
- Min. Hose Size: 3/8-in (10mm)
Impact Wrenches come in several different power configurations. If you are a mechanic and have air readily available the pneumatic option offers consistent reliable power and convenience. The battery option is desirable where ease of use is paramount and the corded electric option is best when electricity is available and longer running times are required.
|Impact Wrench Power Source||Pneumatic|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Impact Wrenches - 1977|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.