1/2-in Drive Impactool™
The classic 231C is the most popular tool in its class. Introduced over 25 years ago and continuously refined, it offers the sheer power and performance features to tackle the toughest jobs with ease - as well as proven durability and economy.
- Adjustable power regulator
- Pressure-feed lubrication
- Easy to service two-piece construction
- Max. Torque in Reverse ft-lb (Nm): 600 (813) reverse bias
- Working Torque Range ft-lb (Nm): 25-350 (34-407)
- Max. Free Speed rpm: 8,000
- Average Air Consumption cfm (L/min): 4.2 (119)
- Air Consumption @ Load cfm (L/min): 22 (623)
- Sound Pressure/Power dBA: 99/110
- Air Inlet NPTF: 1/4-in (6mm)
- Min. Hose Size: 3/8-in (10mm)
Impact Wrenches come in several different power configurations. If you are a mechanic and have air readily available the pneumatic option offers consistent reliable power and convenience. The battery option is desirable where ease of use is paramount and the corded electric option is best when electricity is available and longer running times are required.
|Impact Wrench Power Source||Pneumatic|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Impact Wrenches - 1977|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.