1-in Drive Impactool™ with 6-in Anvil
Designed specifically for high volume fleet service, the revolutionary chainsaw-grip handle provides comfortable control to the operator. The 2190Ti-6 delivers an impressive 1,650-ft-lb (2,237 Nm) of max torque in a lightweight package.
- 1,650-ft-lb (2,237 Nm) of maximum torque
- Robust anvil bushing provides long life under heavy shop usage
- Max. Torque in Reverse ft-lb (Nm): 1,650 (2237)
- Working Torque Range ft-lb (Nm): 150-1,200 (204-1360)
- Max. Free Speed rpm: 6,800
- Average Air Consumption cfm (L/min): 12 (336)
- Air Consumption @ Load cfm (L/min): 58 (1642)
- Sound Pressure/Power dBA: 103.8/116.8
- Air Inlet NPTF: 1/2-in (13mm)
- Min. Hose Size: 1/2-in (13mm)
|Warranty||1 Year Repair|
Impact Wrenches come in several different power configurations. If you are a mechanic and have air readily available the pneumatic option offers consistent reliable power and convenience. The battery option is desirable where ease of use is paramount and the corded electric option is best when electricity is available and longer running times are required.
|Impact Wrench Power Source||Pneumatic|
- Ingersoll Rand IRT293 1-in Drive Impa…
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Impact Wrenches - 1977|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.