3/4-in Drive Impactool™
The 2161XP combines a six-vane high output air motor, through-bolt construction, ergonomic handle and housing design to create an Impactool™ that offers increased power and durability like no other. When your work demands more power, Ingersoll Rand 3/4-in Impactools™ deliver - breaking free large, tough fasteners with 750-ft-lb to 1,250-ft-lb of torque.
- 1,250-ft-lb (1 695 Nm) of maximum torque
- Featherable trigger
- 3-Position power regulator and 360° swivel inlet
- Max. Torque in Reverse ft-lb (Nm): 1,250 (1695)
- Working Torque Range ft-lb (Nm): 300-1000 (407-1360)
- Max. Free Speed rpm: 6,000
- Average Air Consumption cfm (L/min): 10 (283)
- Air Consumption @ Load cfm (L/min): 46 (1303)
- Sound Pressure/Power dBA: 98/111
- Air Inlet NPTF: 3/8-in (10mm)
- Min. Hose Size: 1/2-in (13mm)
Impact Wrenches come in several different power configurations. If you are a mechanic and have air readily available the pneumatic option offers consistent reliable power and convenience. The battery option is desirable where ease of use is paramount and the corded electric option is best when electricity is available and longer running times are required.
|Impact Wrench Power Source||Pneumatic|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Impact Wrenches - 1977|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.