1/2-in Drive Impactool™
The IRT2135Ti set the standard for performance with the best power to weight ratio on the market in its class.
- Hard coated anodized end plate stands up to the toughest jobs
- Four position power regulator dial for maximum control
- Optimized air flow ensures maximum performance
- Improved grease fitting for easy maintenance
- 780-ft-lbs max power in reverse from a tool weighing just 3.95-lbs, the best power-to-weight ratio in its class
- New professional touch trigger, a wider range of power regulator settings in forward, and push button fwd/rev provide maximum control
- Titanium hammer case is lightweight with unparalleled durability
- The original perfected twin hammer mechanism utilizes proprietary advanced metallurgy
- Max. Torque in Reverse ft-lb (Nm): 780 (1054) reverse bias
- Working Torque Range ft-lb (Nm): 50-550 (68-746)
- Max. Free Speed rpm: 9,800
- Average Air Consumption cfm (L/min): 5 (142)
- Air Inlet NPTF: 1/4-in (6mm)
- Min. Hose Size: 3/8-in (10mm)
Impact Wrenches come in several different power configurations. If you are a mechanic and have air readily available the pneumatic option offers consistent reliable power and convenience. The battery option is desirable where ease of use is paramount and the corded electric option is best when electricity is available and longer running times are required.
|Impact Wrench Power Source||Pneumatic|
You Save $11.54
You Save $16.42
You Save $26.28
Show me more Additional Accessories
You Save $30.17
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Impact Wrenches - 1977|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 12/28/2014 7:59:14 PM