Ingersoll Rand IRT2135QTIMAX-2 1/2- Drive Impactool™ with 2-in Extended Anvil
1/2- Drive Impactool™ with 2-in Extended Anvil
The IRT2135Ti-2 set the standard for performance with the best power to weight ratio on the market in its class. This design includes enhanced controls for even greater comfort and convenience. The IRT2135Ti-2MAX also features a 2-in extended anvil.
- 780-ft-lbs maximum power in reverse from a tool weighing just 4.4-lbs, the best power-to-weight ratio in its class
- New professional touch trigger, a wider range of power regulator settings in forward, and a push button forward/reverse provide maximum control
- 2-in Extended anvil
- Improved grease fitting for easy maintenance
- Max. Torque in Reverse ft-lb (Nm): 780 (1054) reverse bias
- Working Torque Range ft-lb (Nm): 50-550 (68-746)
- Max. Free Speed rpm: 9,800
- Average Air Consumption cfm (L/min): 5 (142)
- Air Inlet NPTF: 1/4-in (6mm)
- Min. Hose Size: 3/8-in (10mm)
Impact Wrenches come in several different power configurations. If you are a mechanic and have air readily available the pneumatic option offers consistent reliable power and convenience. The battery option is desirable where ease of use is paramount and the corded electric option is best when electricity is available and longer running times are required.
|Impact Wrench Power Source||Pneumatic|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Impact Wrenches - 1977|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.