1/2-in Drive Impactool™
The 2130 has all the performance and features you have come to expect from the IR family of impact wrenches. This Impact features a powerful twin hammer mechanism and a composite housing, yielding superior ergonomics in lightweight package.
- 550 ft-lb of maximum torque
- Full-stroke tease throttle
- Multi-position power management
- Max. Torque in Reverse ft-lb (Nm): 550 (745) reverse bias
- Working Torque Range ft-lb (Nm): 50-500 (68-680)
- Max. Free Speed rpm: 9,500
- Average Air Consumption cfm (L/min): 4.4 (124.6)
- Air Consumption @ Load cfm (L/min): 22 (623)
- Sound Pressure/Power dBA: 96.6/109.6
- Air Inlet NPTF: 1/4" (6mm)
- Min. Hose Size: 3/8" (10mm)
Impact Wrenches come in several different power configurations. If you are a mechanic and have air readily available the pneumatic option offers consistent reliable power and convenience. The battery option is desirable where ease of use is paramount and the corded electric option is best when electricity is available and longer running times are required.
|Impact Wrench Power Source||Pneumatic|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Impact Wrenches - 1977|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.