1/2-in Drive Impactool™
The 2125QTiMAX delivers best in class performance for a tool less than six inches (152mm) long and weighing less than 2.5-lb (1.14kg). The minimal size of this tool will allow greater access to tight spaces, while the minimal weight will reduce operator fatigue…all while still delivering MAX performance.
- 332-ft-lb (450 Nm) MAX power in reverse from a tool less than 6-in long and weighing less than 2.5-lb (1.14kg) - that's best in class power performance
- New 7-vane motor delivers even more power
- Optimized air flow ensures maximum performance
- Titanium - the lightest weight and most durable material available anywhere
- Feather-touch trigger enables impressive control
- Four-position power regulator dial for MAX control
- One-hand forward/reverse for easy operation
- Max. Torque in Reverse ft-lb (Nm): 332 (450)
- Working Torque Range ft-lb (Nm): 25-251 (34-340)
- Max. Free Speed rpm: 15,000
- Average Air Consumption cfm (L/min): 4 (113)
- Air Consumption @ Load cfm (L/min): 17 (481)
- Sound Pressure/Power dBA: 89.7/100.7
- Air Inlet NPTF: 1/4-in (6mm)
- Min. Hose Size: 3/8-in (10mm)
Impact Wrenches come in several different power configurations. If you are a mechanic and have air readily available the pneumatic option offers consistent reliable power and convenience. The battery option is desirable where ease of use is paramount and the corded electric option is best when electricity is available and longer running times are required.
|Impact Wrench Power Source||Pneumatic|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Impact Wrenches - 1977|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.