Ingersoll Rand IRT2115TIMAX 3/8-in Drive Impactool™
3/8-in Drive Impactool™
The IRT2115TiMAX delivers best in class performance for a tool measuring less than 6-in long and weighing less than 2.5-lbs The minimal size of this tool will allow greater access to tight spaces, while the minimal weight will reduce operator fatigue...all while still delivering MAX performance.
The original, perfected twin-hammer mechanism utilizes proprietary advanced metallurgy. Optimized air flow ensures maximum performance. Four-position power regulator dial for MAX control. New 7 vane motor delivers even more power. New ergonomic housing offers greater operator comfort.
- Max Power - 300-ft-lbs of maximum reverse torque
- Max Control - New feather touch trigger and one handed forward and reverse control
- Best "Power-to-Weight" ratio in its class
- Titanium hammer case is lightweight with unparalleled durability
- Max. Torque in Reverse ft-lb (Nm): 300 (407)
- Working Torque Range ft-lb (Nm): 25 - 230 (34 - 312)
- Max. Free Speed rpm: 15,000
- Average Air Consumption cfm (L/min): 4 (113)
- Air Consumption @ Load cfm (L/min): 17 (481)
- Sound Pressure/Power dBA: 96.6
- Air Inlet NPTF: 1/4-in (6.35mm)
- Min. Hose Size: 3/8-in (10mm)
Impact Wrenches come in several different power configurations. If you are a mechanic and have air readily available the pneumatic option offers consistent reliable power and convenience. The battery option is desirable where ease of use is paramount and the corded electric option is best when electricity is available and longer running times are required.
|Impact Wrench Power Source||Pneumatic|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Impact Wrenches - 1977|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.