3/8-in Drive Impactool™
The 2102XP Mini 3/8-in Impact conveniently fastens in those hard-to-reach places where conventional tools can't go. The powerful impact mechanism is engineered to deliver 50-ft.-lbs. (68 Nm) of torque where you need it most. A hard-hitting five-vane motor delivers smooth and robust performance. The 2102XP also features an easily accessible forward/reverse switch for one-handed operation.
- Hard-hitting 5-vane motor delivers smooth and robust performance
- Easily accessible forward/reverse switch for one-handed operation
- Lightweight ergonomic composite housing insulating from cold
- Max. Torque in Reverse ft-lb (Nm): 50 (68)
- Working Torque Range ft-lb (Nm): 25 - 40 (34 - 54)
- Max. Free Speed rpm: 11,000
- Impacts per minute: 1,250
- Average Air Consumption cfm (L/min): 1.8 (50)
- Air Consumption @ Load cfm (L/min): 18.2 (515)
- Sound Pressure/Power dBA: 81.8 (92.8)
- Air Inlet NPTF: 1/4-in (6.5mm)
- Min. Hose Size: 3/8-in (10mm)
There are features designed to make the tool easier to use and more functional. Please select the options that will accommodate your needs best.
|Impact Wrench Features||Variable Speed|
Impact Wrenches come in several different power configurations. If you are a mechanic and have air readily available the pneumatic option offers consistent reliable power and convenience. The battery option is desirable where ease of use is paramount and the corded electric option is best when electricity is available and longer running times are required.
|Impact Wrench Power Source||Pneumatic|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Impact Wrenches - 1977|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.