Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLIVE CHAT
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Ingersoll Rand IRT2101XP-QC Mini 1/4-in Drive Impactool™
Mini 1/4-in Drive Impactool™
The 2101XP-QC Mini 1/4-in Impact conveniently fastens in those hard-to-reach places where conventional tools can't go.
- The powerful impact mechanism is engineered to deliver 50-ft-lbs. (68 Nm) of torque where you need it most
- Hard-hitting 5-vane motor delivers smooth and robust performance
- Easily accessible forward/reverse switch for one-handed operation
- Lightweight ergonomic composite housing insulating from cold
- Max. Torque in Reverse ft-lb (Nm): 50 (68)
- Working Torque Range ft-lb (Nm): 25 - 40 (34 - 54)
- Max. Free Speed rpm: 11,000
- Impacts per minute: 1,250
- Average Air Consumption cfm (L/min): 1.8 (50)
- Air Consumption @ Load cfm (L/min): 18.2 (515)
- Sound Pressure/Power dBA: 81.8 (92.8)
- Air Inlet NPT: 1/4-in (6.35mm)
- Min. Hose Size: 3/8-in (10mm)
Impact Wrenches come in several different power configurations. If you are a mechanic and have air readily available the pneumatic option offers consistent reliable power and convenience. The battery option is desirable where ease of use is paramount and the corded electric option is best when electricity is available and longer running times are required.
|Impact Wrench Power Source||Pneumatic|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Impact Wrenches - 1977|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 9/14/2014 7:09:39 PM