1/2-in Drive Impactool™
From Ingersoll Rand, the company that invented the Impactool™ in 1934,comes a revolutionary product that is unlike any other on the market today. The Hammerhead Low Profile Impactool™ offers the power of an impact with the reach of a ratchet, and it's going to change the way you work.
The combination of MAX power, MAX control, and MAX access now allows you to use an Ingersoll Rand Impactool™ for virtually any application. Say goodbye to awkward extensions and swivel sockets, and watch your productivity soar as you conquer tasks in minutes that once took you hours.
- With 180 ft-lb (244 Nm) max torque and 7,100 rpm, Hammerhead offers more than twice the power of the leading competitor's ratchet
- A feather-touch trigger, two-position forward power regulator, and conveniently located forward/reverse ring provide precise control
- A head height of under 2" and reactionless torque allow you to safely use this powerful tool in tight spaces
- Max. Torque in Reverse ft-lb (Nm): 180 (244)
- Working Torque Range ft-lb (Nm): 45 - 160 (61 - 217)
- Max. Free Speed rpm: 9,000
- Impacts per minute: 2,100
- Average Air Consumption cfm (L/min): 3.5 (99)
- Air Consumption @ Load cfm (L/min): 19 (538)
- Sound Pressure/Power dBA: 94.1
- Air Inlet NPTF: 1/4" (6.35mm)
- Min. Hose Size: 3/8" (10mm)
Impact Wrenches come in several different power configurations. If you are a mechanic and have air readily available the pneumatic option offers consistent reliable power and convenience. The battery option is desirable where ease of use is paramount and the corded electric option is best when electricity is available and longer running times are required.
|Impact Wrench Power Source||Pneumatic|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Impact Wrenches - 1977|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.