Fri 2am-12am PST Sat-Sun 5am-10pm PSTLive Chat
Fri 2am-12am PST Sat-Sun 5am-10pm PST
1-in Drive Impact Wrench with 6-in Anvil
This 1-in Impact is built to last in the most demanding settings and will be the tool of choice for high volume truck tire and heavy equipment shops.
- High performance clutch provides longer life under tough conditions
- High efficiency 6 vane motor for maximum performance
- Bottom exhaust directs exhaust away from the operator
- Three position power regulator with directional control
- 1,450 ft-lbs torque provides power to loosen rusted bolts
- Working torque: 100-1,100 ft-lbs
- Average air consumption: 8.75 CFM
- Free speed: 5,000 RPM
- Air Inlet: 1/2-in
- Sound dBA: 101
|Warranty||1 Year Material and Workmanship|
Impact Wrenches come in several different power configurations. If you are a mechanic and have air readily available the pneumatic option offers consistent reliable power and convenience. The battery option is desirable where ease of use is paramount and the corded electric option is best when electricity is available and longer running times are required.
|Impact Wrench Power Source||Pneumatic|
View more coordinating items
You Save $14.48
You Save Up To $7.23
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Impact Wrenches - 1977|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW70 DBServer: DB16 Created On: 11/28/2014 2:20:59 AM