1-in Drive Heavy Duty Air Impact Wrench
The innovative 1-in pistol grip impact wrench is the most powerful and efficient impact wrench in its class. It is ideal for spring work, tractor pad removal, bus maintenance, off-road and farm equipment repair.
- Easy access three position power regulator/directional control in a well balanced package.
- Cushioned rubber no slip comfort handle
- Jumbo hammer clutch - very durable
- Handle exhaust - blows air away from user
- Ergonomic trigger - user comfort and control
- Low air consumption - high power in any condition
- Working torque range: 100-1,200 ft-lbs
- Blows per minute: 750
- Free speed: 5,500 RPM
- Average air consumption: 8.75 CFM
- Air inlet thread: 1/2-in NPTF
- Minimum hose size: 1/2-in
- Sound dBA: 100.9
|Warranty||1 Year Material and Workmanship|
Impact Wrenches come in several different power configurations. If you are a mechanic and have air readily available the pneumatic option offers consistent reliable power and convenience. The battery option is desirable where ease of use is paramount and the corded electric option is best when electricity is available and longer running times are required.
|Impact Wrench Power Source||Pneumatic|
- Chicago Pneumatic CPT796 Super Duty…
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Impact Wrenches - 1977|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.