Chicago Pneumatic CPT7773 Heavy Duty Impact Wrench
1-in Drive Heavy Duty Impact Wrench
A wrench with all the power and durability you've come to expect from a Chicago Pneumatic impact wrench. Built to last in the most demanding settings, this will be the tool of choice for high volume truck spring, truck maintenance, and heavy equipment shops.
- Twin Hammer high performance clutch for longer life under tough conditions
- Efficient 6-vane motor - power with any 1/2-in hose air supply
- 3-Position regulator and directional control - one lever for all controls with three positions in forward and full power reverse
- Handle exhaust keeps exhaust away from the operator
- 1,200 ft-lbs of ultimate torque providing power to loosen the toughest fastener
- Working torque: 100-950 ft-lbs
- Free speed: 6,300 RPM
- Average air consumption: 7.5 CFM
- Air inlet thread: 3/8-in
- Sound dBA: 96
|Warranty||1 Year Material and Workmanship|
Impact Wrenches come in several different power configurations. If you are a mechanic and have air readily available the pneumatic option offers consistent reliable power and convenience. The battery option is desirable where ease of use is paramount and the corded electric option is best when electricity is available and longer running times are required.
|Impact Wrench Power Source||Pneumatic|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Impact Wrenches - 1977|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.