Heavy Duty High Power 3/4-in Drive Impact Wrench
Built to last in the most demanding settings, this is the tool of choice for high volume truck spring, truck maintenance, and heavy equipment shops.
- 6-Vane motor for speed - power with any 1/2-in hose air supply
- Twin Hammer high performance clutch - longer life under tough conditions
- Ergonomic handle exhaust keeps exhaust air away from the operator
- (3) Position power regulator and directional control provides one lever for all controls with three positions in forward and full power reverse
- 1,200 ft-lbs of torque - power to loosen the toughest fastener
- Free speed: 6,300 RPM
- Weighs less than 12 lbs - easily used for extended jobs with minimal fatigue
|Warranty||1 Year Material and Workmanship|
Impact Wrenches come in several different power configurations. If you are a mechanic and have air readily available the pneumatic option offers consistent reliable power and convenience. The battery option is desirable where ease of use is paramount and the corded electric option is best when electricity is available and longer running times are required.
|Impact Wrench Power Source||Pneumatic|
- Chicago Pneumatic CPT796 Super Duty…
You Save Up To $7.46
You Save $22.92
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Impact Wrenches - 1977|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 1/26/2015 6:37:28 PM