Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLIVE CHAT
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Chicago Pneumatic CPT7740 Lightweight Magnesium Impact Wrench
Lightweight Magnesium 1/2-in Drive Impact Wrench
- Lightweight, yet durable composite housing
- 500 ft-lbs torque - high performance dual chamber motor featuring magnesium components
- (3) Position forward/reverse for torque and speed control
- Patented Chicago Pneumatic twin hammer clutch for unmatched durability
- Feather touch teasing trigger mechanism for power control throughout the torque range
- Steel forward/reverse shaft for durability and one hand operation
- Ergonomically designed handle to fit comfortably in all size hands
- Swivel inlet to reduce hose twists and kinks
|Warranty||1 Year Material and Workmanship|
Impact Wrenches come in several different power configurations. If you are a mechanic and have air readily available the pneumatic option offers consistent reliable power and convenience. The battery option is desirable where ease of use is paramount and the corded electric option is best when electricity is available and longer running times are required.
|Impact Wrench Power Source||Pneumatic|
- Chicago Pneumatic CPT796 Super Duty…
You Save Up To $7.23
You Save $14.48
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Impact Wrenches - 1977|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB135 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 9/19/2014 7:13:32 PM