Chicago Pneumatic CPT7733 Heavy Duty Air Impact Wrench
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
1/2-in Drive Heavy Duty Air Impact Wrench
Packed with power and speed, this economical 1/2-in impact wrench is the right tool for general automotive service, body shop, farm and light truck work.
- Patented clutch provides smooth operation and extreme durability
- Comfort and control with the ergonomic grip and trigger
- Low air consumption and high torque makes this tool the most efficient in its class
- Free speed: 7,000 RPM
- Working torque: 25-400 ft-lbs
- Maximum torque: 550 ft-lbs
- 1,300 Blows per minute
- Average air consumption: 4.75 CFM
- Air inlet thread: 1/4-in NPTF
- Minimum hose size: 3/8-in
- Sound dBA: 96
|Warranty||1 Year Material and Workmanship|
Impact Wrenches come in several different power configurations. If you are a mechanic and have air readily available the pneumatic option offers consistent reliable power and convenience. The battery option is desirable where ease of use is paramount and the corded electric option is best when electricity is available and longer running times are required.
|Impact Wrench Power Source||Pneumatic|
You Save $22.92
You Save Up To $7.46
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Impact Wrenches - 1977|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB131 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 3/1/2015 9:59:13 PM