3/4-in Drive Super Duty Air Impact Wrench
Ideal for spring work, truck, and bus maintenance, farm machinery and construction equipment.
- Smoothest operating 3/4-in impact on the market with unmatched durability
- One hand push button forward/reverse power regulator
- 4 position power settings in forward and ultimate power in reverse
- Handle exhaust with 360 degree air inlet swivel keeps air hose from being twisted and kinked
- New comfortable contoured handle grip
- Working torque: 150-700 ft-lbs
- Maximum torque: 1,000 ft-lbs
- Blows per minute: 900
- Free speed: 4,200 RPM
- Average air consumption: 6 CFM
- Air inlet thread: 3/8-in NPTF
- Minimum hose size: 1/2-in
- Sound dBA: 96
|Warranty||1 Year Material and Workmanship|
Impact Wrenches come in several different power configurations. If you are a mechanic and have air readily available the pneumatic option offers consistent reliable power and convenience. The battery option is desirable where ease of use is paramount and the corded electric option is best when electricity is available and longer running times are required.
|Impact Wrench Power Source||Pneumatic|
- Chicago Pneumatic CPT796 Super Duty…
You Save Up To $7.46
You Save $22.92
You Save $37.79
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Impact Wrenches - 1977|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/27/2015 3:38:01 AM