Chicago Pneumatic CPT749 Super Duty Air Impact Wrench
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
1/2-in Drive Super Duty Air Impact Wrench
For use on heavy automobile and light truck applications.
- Tackle the tough jobs with the power and speed of this true workhorse
- Patented clutch provides smooth operation and extreme durability
- One hand push button forward/reverse power regulator
- (4) Positive power settings in forward and ultimate power in reverse
- Compact design with comfortable contoured handle
- Working torque: 50-450 ft-lbs
- Maximum torque: 625 ft-lbs
- Blows per minute: 1,320
- Free speed: 6,400 RPM
- Average air consumption: 5.5 CFM
- Air inlet thread: 1/4-in NPTF
- Minimum hose size: 3/8-in
- Sound dBA: 96
|Warranty||1 Year Material and Workmanship|
Impact Wrenches come in several different power configurations. If you are a mechanic and have air readily available the pneumatic option offers consistent reliable power and convenience. The battery option is desirable where ease of use is paramount and the corded electric option is best when electricity is available and longer running times are required.
|Impact Wrench Power Source||Pneumatic|
You Save Up To $7.46
You Save $22.92
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Impact Wrenches - 1977|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB131 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 2/27/2015 5:31:03 PM