Fri 2am-12am PST Sat-Sun 5am-10pm PSTLive Chat
Fri 2am-12am PST Sat-Sun 5am-10pm PST
3/8-in Drive Heavy Duty Air Impact Wrench
Great tool for small engine repair, bench work and transmission.
- Rocking dog clutch with oil lubrication for long life and durability
- Energy efficient motor for maximum performance
- Pistol-type grip with ergonomically designed handle for less fatigue
- Built-in power regulator
- Working torque: 5-50 ft-lbs
- Maximum torque: 75 ft-lbs
- Blows per minute: 1,620
- Free speed: 11,000 RPM
- Average air consumption: 2.5 CFM
- Air inlet thread: 1/4-in NPTF
- Minimum hose size: 3/8-in
- Sound dBA: 84.1
|Warranty||1 Year Material and Workmanship|
Impact Wrenches come in several different power configurations. If you are a mechanic and have air readily available the pneumatic option offers consistent reliable power and convenience. The battery option is desirable where ease of use is paramount and the corded electric option is best when electricity is available and longer running times are required.
|Impact Wrench Power Source||Pneumatic|
- Chicago Pneumatic CPT796 Super Duty…
You Save $14.48
You Save Up To $7.23
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Impact Wrenches - 1977|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB131 DBServer: EASTDB03 Created On: 11/28/2014 10:17:46 AM