Chicago Pneumatic CPT719 Heavy Duty Air Impact Wrench
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
1/4-in Drive Heavy Duty Air Impact Wrench
Perfect for small engine repair, small fasteners, and body shops.
- Compact and lightweight for easy access to the tight spots
- One hand push button forward/reverse power regulator
- Durable clutch mechanism with oil lubrication
- Contoured elastomer handle grip provides comfort and ergonomics
- Handle exhaust directs air away from workpiece and operator
- Plunger type reverse valve for true one-hand operation
- 47Nm (30 ft-bs) of torque at 7,000 RPM
- Blows per minute: 2,100
- Average air consumption: 2 CFM
- Air inlet thread: 1/4-in NPTF
- Minimum hose size: 3/8-in
- Sound dBA: 87.6
|Warranty||1 Year Material and Workmanship|
Impact Wrenches come in several different power configurations. If you are a mechanic and have air readily available the pneumatic option offers consistent reliable power and convenience. The battery option is desirable where ease of use is paramount and the corded electric option is best when electricity is available and longer running times are required.
|Impact Wrench Power Source||Pneumatic|
You Save $22.92
You Save Up To $7.46
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Impact Wrenches - 1977|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 2/28/2015 4:33:33 AM