Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLIVE CHAT
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Chicago Pneumatic CPT5000 Super Heavy Duty 4 Position Impact Wrench
Super-Heavy Duty Four-Position Impact Wrench
Ideal for high volume tire work on trucks, buses, and heavy equipment.
- Four position regulator allows the operator to match the required power to the job
- Controllable throttle provides easy bolt starting
- 7-in extended shank for easy access to truck and off-road equipment tires
- Padded side handle for increased maneuverability
- Easy to use forward/reverse valve for quick directional changes
- 1-in Drive
- Maximum torque: 2,000 ft-lbs
- Working torque range: 370-1,600 ft-lbs
- 540 blows per minute
- Free speed of 4,100 RPM
|Warranty||1 Year Material and Workmanship|
Impact Wrenches come in several different power configurations. If you are a mechanic and have air readily available the pneumatic option offers consistent reliable power and convenience. The battery option is desirable where ease of use is paramount and the corded electric option is best when electricity is available and longer running times are required.
|Impact Wrench Power Source||Pneumatic|
You Save $14.48
You Save Up To $7.23
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Impact Wrenches - 1977|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB03 Created On: 9/23/2014 11:10:07 AM