NitroCat® 1/2 in. "Mini" Composite Impact Wrench Twin Hammer
All the power, half the noise! The Air Cat tool line has a substantially reduced level of noise while retaining more power and torque. This feature benefits not only the mechanic but also the overall business. The patented tuned exhaust muffler technology, in all the tools, allows discharged air to pass without developing back pressure, thus retaining more power.
Air Cat has innovated through-the-handle exhaust design, which incorporates its revolutionary worldwide patented internal muffler/filter. The benefits include reduced hazards from breathing exhausted air particulates, the elimination of blow-by into the operators eyes and lungs as well as reduce noise.
- Durable composite housing
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Patented quiet technology (86 decibels)
- Patented through the handle exhaust to keep debris away from face
- Loosening Torque: 900 (ft-lb)
- Working Torque: 200-500 (ft-lb)
- Blows Per Minute: 1,750 BPM
- Free Speed: 10,000 RPM
- Average Air Consumption: 4 CFM
- Air Flow Pressure: 90-120 PSI
- Meets EU safety, health and environmental requirements
|Warranty||1 Year Parts And Labor Limited|
Impact Wrenches come in several different power configurations. If you are a mechanic and have air readily available the pneumatic option offers consistent reliable power and convenience. The battery option is desirable where ease of use is paramount and the corded electric option is best when electricity is available and longer running times are required.
|Impact Wrench Power Source||Pneumatic|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Impact Wrenches - 1977|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.