Spa-N-A-Box Portable Spa
The easy, affordable way to enjoy a soothing spa experience anywhere, anytime.
- Easy, no tools setup
- Thermostatically controlled heater with freeze protection
- Solid state, energy efficient equipment pack
- Accommodates 4-5 people
- Filtration system
- Top-side digital temperature readout
- Insulated inflatable cover included
Where do you sit?
- The Spa-N-A-Box is extremely comfortable. The bottom is foam-padded and the seating is barrier-free so that you may sit where ever and however you would like. No one is created the same, therefore you are able to adjust so that the jets hit you just right!
How do you fill the spa?
- The spa can be filled using any garden hose. The rate of the fill will depend on the water pressure available, but plan on about half an hour. The spa holds approximately 280 gallons.
Can you put the spa on a deck?
- Yes, the spa can be placed on any level surface and there is no need for any special deck preparation. However, the water weight is 8.33 lbs per gallon so the total filled water weight of the spa is about 2350 lbs, or 90 lbs per square foot loading.
How do you drain the spa?
- The spa can be drained in the back yard, if there is no problem where the water goes, simply by removing the power pack. Otherwise, it can be drained by using a small pump or by creating a siphon.
How do the jets work?
- The spa has 127 micro air jets. Using a patented design, a ring of air jets is welded into the liner of the spa. As an integral part of the spa, these jets are not adjustable. The 1.3 hp blower forces air through these micro-jets creating a turbo-wave massage action that massages the entire body.
How is the spa assembled?
- The process for assembling the spa is simple: the outside panels slide together, the liner fits in place, and the power pack then connects to the liner. A thermal locking cover and air bladder are included. The spa's individual components are not heavy, making the spa quite portable.
How does the spa heat?
- The spa heats up to 104°F (40°C). There is a 1000-watt stainless steel heater element in each unit. The spa will raise the temperature 1-2° per hour. From setup to 104°F, customers should allow at least 24 hours for optimum heating. The spa heater will maintain the temperature based on where the spa temperature is set digitally.
How long will it take to set up?
- The spa will take about 20-30 minutes to set up and then about half an hour to fill with water. To heat the water, put the cover on and leave it heating for 24 hours and it will be maximum temperature. To jump-start the heating, you may add some hot water to start.
Do you need any special electrical configuration or wiring?
- No, the spa uses any standard 110-volt, 15-amp, 3-prong grounded outlet. The cord is 10ft long so the spa should be placed within 10ft of the outlet. For safety, the cord comes with a GFCI and extension cords should not be used with the product.
What maintenance is needed?
- To extend the product life and for sanitary reasons, you should regularly maintain the spa's simple filter and chemical system. Filters can be easily removed, cleaned, or replaced. This spa uses a bromine-based chemical system (not chlorine).
Can you leave the spa outside?
- Yes, the spa can be placed outside or inside. Note that during winter months, however, the spa may have to work extra hard to maintain the heat. The spa does come with a thermal locking cover complete with child safety locks as well as an insulair bladder for added heat retention.
|Materials:||PVC, Poly Styrene Foam|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Hot Tubs Shape||Round|
|Inside Diameter:||5 feet 4½ inches|
|Outer Diameter:||6 feet 1½ inches|
Customers Ultimately Buy
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Hot Tubs - 1720|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.