Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLIVE CHAT
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Marcy MD-9010G Diamond Elite Linear Smith/Rack with Cable Cross
Diamond Elite Linear Smith/Rack with Cable Cross
- Steel tubing 2" x 2.75" and 2" 14 gauge square tubing
- Upholstery - boxed construction with high density foam and two-tone vinyl design, lower lumbar support
- Cables - aircraft rated at 2000 lb tensile strength
- Pulleys - 3.75" Nylon reinforced with sealed bearings
- Guide rods 1" chrome plated
- Finish - durable powder coat
- Accessories - shiver bar, ankle strap, link chains, two single handles and tricep rope
- Smith style press bar with sealed linear bearings and safety stops
- Independent motion upper pulley cable crossover design
- Independent motion vertical butterfly
- Low pulley with row foot support
- Adjustable preacher curl bicep pad
- Dual function leg developer with pivot point that align with knee joints
- Adjustable seat and back pad operates on a slide track that properly places the exerciser in the correct posture for military and chest press exercises
- Detachable bicep curl bar
- Contoured foam roller pads
- Adjustable bar catches
- Six Olympic weight plate storage posts
- Akimbo style uprights with chrome plated striker plates
- Accommodate 7' Olympic size free weight bar
- Durable construction
- Exercise every major muscle group
|Warranty||2 Year Limited|
The first step when shopping for a home gym is determining the functionality you need from the equipment. Some home gyms include multiple exercises, and others focus on one specific lift. This filter will help you narrow the results to the type of home gym you’re looking for.
|Home Gym Type||Smith Machines|
Fitness products are made with either the commercial user in mind or the home user in mind. Commercial products are typically higher quality construction that can handle multiple users every day (for schools, gyms, or clubs). Home fitness products have the home user in mind (space saving, affordable cost, and multifunctional).
|Intended Use||Home Fitness|
The final step in selecting your home gym is determining your resistance type. In weight training, there are a few ways weight can be added or reduced to a machine. By selecting a resistance type, you can easily find the type of weight resistance you’d like to train with.
|Resistance Type||Weight Plate|
Once you have selected the type and functionality of your home gym, the next step is to determine what muscle group you are looking to train. By selecting a muscle group, this will insure the machines listed are specialized for the muscle group of your interest.
|Targeted Muscle Group||Arms, Back, Chest, Core, Legs|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Home Gym Equipment - 2636|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 9/19/2014 4:59:55 AM